So recently, I had been seeing a lot of people complain or argue about why fishers are usually the only ones talking in LGH chat... Well that's possibly because fishers just stand in one place and don't move until they've finished fishing. It's a great time for them to zoom around sims with their cameras and look around. Well at least that what land owners hope you are doing, because to be honest owners would love to have repeat returns and not just for fishing or hunting.
Alright already I get it, you want to know some ideas I have for you to take time while fishing, and how to get your money and not get bored, right?
- Read While Fishing - Whether it's a blog online, facebook, LGH chat, other chat... Read to get your mind off sitting and clicking...
- Look Around The Sim - All viewers should have a camera movement on them so you can look around sims, do this and you may find interesting thing, or stare at other fishers clothing and wonder where they got them. Both good things!
- Learn How To Build - Building is one of the fun cornerstones of SL, it's usually just fun to do something, so learning from vids online is a great way to begin!
- Watch TV/A Movie - Like watching vids? Don't stop, if you got a TV near you, you can fish and watch at the same time, just keep your ears or eyes open when fishing for your counter.
- Work On Designs - Like some fishers, they build and design clothing. Fishing is the perfect time to test new textures on your worn items and make edits on your programs to test differences. And it costs nothing if you're using temporary texture checks!
Anyways guys this is just quite a few things you can do while fishing and losing your mind. Easy things to keep yourself occupied while fishing! Enjoy your days!