A good time to ask your question in LGH chat is when...
- The question/response will not include personal information or another persons name
- The question/response is general, something many people may benefit from knowing
- The question is for directions
- The question is for a link
- You are asking for a GM or an Elder to contact you
A good time to contact a GM or an Elder with your question is when....
- You want to report an incident
- You need information of a personal nature
- Your question is for permission to post something
- Your question involves naming someboy elses name or parcel
Obviously there are other reasons that fit in either category, but in general - if your question is generec
how much food does a shubbie eat
then ask it in chat. The answer is something many may want to know and you avoid cluttering up staff IM's by asking in chat.
Always wait until you can get a private conversation with staff before asking anything of a personal nature or a question that may cause drama or unpleasantness in chat.
Our goal is to keep the LGH chat room a comfortable setting for those who open its doors and one where game information is easily found and provided for, while provoding safety and privacy for all.And, of course, to make staffs job easier =)