1. we have rules for our games.specificly ...rules for fish hunt.we have tried not to be so heavy handed that it would take all the fun away yet at the same time allow the game to be as fair as possible to everyone.
(i remember Terry spending MONTHS studying what would be best toput in tos and what wouldnt work and why..etc. alot ofthought and testing went in to making the rules)
2. when someone contacts us and states that another person is breaking a rule..we jump on it. we dont report back to you how we dealt with it but it is dealt with
3. NOBODY GETS SPECIAL TREATMENT
4. when a player contacts us and states someone is breaking a rule and demands we stop them..and then we see that the issue they are complaining about isnt even aginst our rules,thaats an entirely difrent situation.you cant demand staff punish someone for breaking a rule tht doesnt exist.
5.and when you accuse staff of allowing someone to break a rule that doesnt exist..you are accusing staff of having no integrity and of being cheaters.
7. for not enforcing a rule that doesnt exst