1. Focus on what really counts
2. You can’t please everyone
3. Choose friends wisely
4. Tell people what you’re really thinking. People are not mind readers.
5. Understand that you can only control yourself
6. Learn a new skill this weekend. Repeat!
7. Identify your preferred form of expression
8. Self-motivation is not optional. Get some!
9. Find great ideas then change the context
10. Wake up claiming the best day ever
11. Ditch the TV for more time
12. Do what’s in front of you
13. Set a limit for having unfinished tasks
14. Speak your truth
15. Spend more time with the right people
16. Set short deadlines for decisions
17. Consider your appearance and proper grooming
18. Reward yourself
19. Take ownership don’t blame others for your situation
20. Let the little things go
21. Learn how to negotiate a better deal on everything
22. Know your top 5 values
23. Simplify by eliminating anything that’s not essential
24. Start meaningful conversations
25. Know what you want
26. Limit what you borrow
27. Get the important work done first
28. Never be dissatisfied with what you have
29. Lay the groundwork for some future fun
30. Honor your commitments
31. Don’t settle for anything less than excellence
32. Create a routine and stick to it
33. Ignore the unimportant
34. Make it manageable
35. Be careful when you make comparisons
36. Character counts!
37. Never say, that’s not my job
38. Get organized
39. Schedule small tasks for a given time of the day
40. Don’t underestimate the power of support
41. Don’t browse online as soon as you get home
42. Get enough sleep
43. Speak less. Listen more.
44. Find gym and start going regularly
45. Pay attention to what you’re putting off for tomorrow
Happy fishing and gold hunting!!!!