Gold Hunting is a great way to grab a few extra spending Lindens and make some new friends and also test your abilities against a few hundred other hunters .
I would like to remind all new ( and old ) hunters and huntresses about some basic gameplay courtesies:
* verbal abuse , harassment , name calling and the like are not acceptable while in the course of hunting .
* remember that you are a GUEST on each and every Gold Hunt sim and you are expected to act accordingly. This means that you are polite to landowners who host our games , if for some reason you feel you have sufficient proof that there is any wrong doing on a Gold Hunt sim please contact a game master , do not run into the chatroom and start accusing everyone of cheating .That is a REALLY fast easy way to get thrown out of the chat group. Take it to Ims with a Game Master.
* It is part of the game , an INTEGRAL part of the game to be able to clean up another hunters coins or gems . It is actually a balance against greed .
* It is NOT part of the game to IM someoen who cleaned up your coin with profanity , threats , nasty innuendos etc . and you will be called out for this sort of behaviour if it happens .
* It is NOT part of the game to push someone off of a coin or gem .
* It is not cool at all to take any coins or gems that a landowner has filled for you or forced a spawn for you nor is it cool to collect coins or gems in a land that is not open to teh general public ( the penalty for this is pretty rough ~~ it is considered cheating )
ALL of the above can carry a penalty .
So go ahead and have fun hunting but remember to mind your P's and Q's while hunting .
If you have any questions about this blog please contact Terry