Divergent Spirits is a small clan with the purpose to enjoy the game in a drama-free environment. The clan has 0% tax and a few clan benefits (see below). In return the clan expect its members to assist each other – within reason – in areas where they can, as well as abide to the code of conduct.
The Divergent Spirits do not aim to be a top contender in Kingdoms & Empires ranking, although perhaps we can compete when it comes to having a good time.
Code of conduct:
- - No drama
- - No begging
- - Act as an adult; treat everyone as you would want to be treated
- - Represent the clan with respect
- - Have fun and enjoy the game
- - Do NOT transfer personal grudges from Second Life to Kingdoms & Empires; personal vendettas will result in either a warning or ultimately in a ban from the clan
Requirements for membership:
If you wish to join the Divergent Spirits there are a few conditions required before your join request can be approved.
- Read and agree on the Code of conduct
- Never attack a fellow clan member unless under mutual agreement e.g. to get rid of an occupation (NOTE: no one but the player under occupation can free themselves; in effect you’d swap out one occupier with another, even if a fellow clan member)
- If you have left another clan with the intension to join Divergent one or both options will apply:
- - Ensure you left in good standing with no ‘bad blood’
- - Valid reasons and a 48 hour ‘cool-down’ with no-clan status before joining.
- Please note that, membership of this clan can only happen if you know at least one of its current members. This is only as a precaution to improve the odds that, both you and the clan will 'suit' each other.
- Adults only! If not on paper then as a state of mind
Clan roles and responsibilities - in alphabetic order:
Aedile – Building advisor Vacant
Consul – Co-leader Itsy Wise
Founder – Clan leader Nadia
Legionaries – Members
Master of the sea - Fishing advisor Vacant
Praetor – Military advisor Vacant
Proconsul – Co-leader Grace Wise (the consul's real boss...erhm)
Quaestor – Financial advisor, Master of trade Eustace
Clan benefits include:
- Clan buoy
- Free worm farm spots
- Clan market
Soon to come:
- Clan land at Business Park
- Free clan house