FISH HUNT BUOYS
- ====Functions and Features====
- This table presents the different features available with each type/color of buoy.
|Blue Demo Buoy (free)||65%||Yes||Yes||Yes|
- These bouys are available at our marketplace store or at in-world vendors. You will note a price variation between same-color buoys;
- this is caused by the tax rate of individual buoys. The lower the tax rate - the higher the initial cost will be. A lower tax rate insures that
- you pay less to maintain a filled buoy - more of your funding goes to the fisher !
- ====For The Landowners====
- To set up a genuine Fish Hunt buoy on your land, simply rez the buoy by dragging it to the ground. You will see a pop up appear asking to
- grant debit permissions. You must click yes to enable the ability to pay in to the buoy. Next, click the buoy to gain the pay option and choose
- the amount you wish to begin with. This action places you on our land directory list. As you gain more traffic, your land will rise through this list
- towards the top. Holding Multi events causes it to rise faster. During an actual multi event your parcel will be placed in the top few spots for easy
- location by our fishers. When the event ends, your land reverts to its previously held spot in the list.
- When your land is clicked from our website, the clicker is taken to your land profile page. A good place to write up any information about your place
- you would like the community to know. You can access this page through your profile at our GoldTokens web site.
- ===Important things to know about your buoy and its operation===
- 'All genuine Fish Hunt buoys must be placed a minimum of 40m from each other so as to avoid interaction between scripts.
- When you begin a multi event this event is sent to our LGH group, where members can see the multiplier used and are given a link to the event.
- You can set your buoy to private through your gold tokens profile land console page but these notices will still be sent unless you contact a GM
- and request this feature be disabled.
- While it is allowed to set a buoy to private or to "group only", you cannot charge for the joining of this group to any member. We suggest placing
- a join group sign near where the buoy is placed
- When your buoy becomes funded it is automatically placed into our [[Fish Hunt Hud], where fishers can use the Hud system to vote up/down on
- your parcel. These votes determine where your parcel is placed within the hud.
- Another method of gaining votes to increase your standings on our search lists is by using the Fish Hunt voting station included with your buoy
- purchase. Our members love to say thank you by using the vote station so do be sure to place one!
- It is strongly suggested you read our TOS concerning further rules that govern the buoy and its use.