FOR THE BEGINNERS
- Welcome to Fi$h Hunt!
- Explore beautiful sims across the grid as you sit back and get some fishing done.
- You'll earn linden as you catch fish. All you need to start is a fishing rod and a place to fish.
- Use your FREE Fishing Rod or pick one at our marketplace store:
Step 1: Wear your Rod
- First of all you need to wear your fishing rod. You should find it somewhere in your inventory. Take a look in 'Recent Items' if you just ordered it from the marketplace.
- There is a countdown that will be displayed at the tip of your rod. You need to wait for it to count down before you can use it.
Step 2: Fishing
- Fishing starts when you touch your Beginner Fishing Rod within 40 meters of a valid fishing buoy. You can find these using the Fish Hunt HUD.
- It will start counting down for a minimum ‘wait time’ that will be shown on the tip of your rod.
- Once the countdown is over your Goldtokens Account will be credited with the relevant amount.
Step 3: Withdrawing your earnings
- Withdrawing your earnings couldn’t be easier. Just visit the Fish Hunt Headquarters and click on one of the ATM machines.
- Provided you have at least 1L$ on your Goldtokens Account you’ll be sent your earnings immediately. Otherwise, you might have to find some more fish before you can withdraw.
Step 4: Finding even better lands
- You can find the best lands to visit using our Fish Hunt Multiplier Events list. Don't forget to use the voting stations to show your appreciation!
Step 5: Multiply your earnings at events
- At multiplier events you can earn up to 10 times as much as you would at a normal fishing buoy. Check out our multipliers events list to see what is happening right now!
- You are allowed a minimum of 41 casts per buoy per day.
- Rod upgrades will allow more casts per buoy.
- Using the small, green worms guarantees profit for all levels of experience points.
- Fishing without worms extends your cast timer to 800 seconds.
- You "spook" or "deplete" a buoy when you run out of allowed casts for that buoy on that day.
- Leaving a buoy before you have fished out all of your casts will spook you to that buoy for 24 hours