THESE ARE VERY BASIC STEPS - IF YOU NEED MORE DETAIL TO KNOW HOW TO COMPLETE THESE STEPS, PLEASE GO HERE
- There are different kinds of problems with missing inventory that can take place; those that are controllable at the viewer or computer end are generally reversible.
Problems caused by the Second Life asset server are not always fixable.
- If the number of items appears correct, but not everything is showing, reset your inventory filters.
- In your inventory, type letters into the search filter. It doesn't matter what letters; the purpose is to
prod the search into finding more items. If the fetch stalls again, pick a different letter.
- Try clearing your inventory cache.
- If clearing inventory cache does not fix the problem the first time you try it, then it probably won't work
on additional attempts, so don't keep doing it (though multiple relogs without cache clears may help).