- Voting refers to the ability to vote for lands through a Vote Station or through the Goldtokens HUD.
- Vote Stations help determine where a land is placed on the Goldtokens website land lists.
- When a landowner has a Vote Station placed, the accumulated votes are kept with the land owner, not in the Vote Station itself.
- This ensures land votes aren't lost should a new Station be needed.
- A new Station would be needed if the Landowner moves to a new land or the Station itself becomes non-functional.
- Vote Stations reward those who click them by paying them one gold material per click.
- One click per month is allowed per each account holder.
- Vote Stations are available from our Market Place store or from in-world staff.
- One Station per land or sub-parcel is all that's needed. Having 2 or more would lower the vote count and therefor lower the
- land placement on our website.
- Landowners can also access their website backdoor land setting through the Station. Links are given to do this when Landowner
- clicks their Station.
- Due to player misuse, voting for a land through the HUD is no longer possible. However, using the HUD to vote a land does reward the player with an amount of gold materials.
- To vote for a land with the HUD, one must firsdt use the HUD to find a land and go to that land and then vote it.
- You cannot be at a land and then vote for it with the HUD . You must go to one offered by the HUD
- You can only vote one time per month per user account for each land.